Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some of my Favorite Movie Quotes

I've been watching a lot of movies while I was home this week. Mostly just as background when I'm alone in my room, or as something to fall asleep to. I have forgotten how many great quotes have come from these movies. love love love!

"When you grow up your heart dies" The breakfast club

"One day can change your life. One day can ruin your life. All life is is three or four big days that change everything." -Riding In Cars With Boys


"Maybe. Or, uh... maybe that whole love thing is just a grown-up version of Santa Claus; just a myth we've been fed since childhood. So, we keep buying magazines, joining clubs, and doing therapy and watching movies with hit pop songs played over love montages all in a pathetic attempt to explain why our love Santa keeps getting caught in the chimney." -Kate and Leopold



"The things you own end up owning you" -Fight Club

I know a lot more great ones, I just cant think of them off the top of my head... considering its 3am!! I'll post more up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment