Friday, February 18, 2011

We are having the same feelings.

I'm working on getting over somebody. I take a long time to heal, no matter how long or short the relationship was.. it takes me time. Right now I'm afraid my time isn't over yet and I have met someone new.
The problem is.. I don't think he has moved on either.
This is what happens when you do stupid stuff like have a tumblr that you show on your facebook.. other people will see it. I will see it.

I feel like we are two lost souls who found each other, who will try to love each other.. and we don't even know how.

I'm rambling.
That's what these are for right?
Welcome back Britteny.. Everything else in your life may have taken a slight change during your blogger hiatus... but as the world can see you're love life is still a disaster.
   
Via


I really hate to say that I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment