Thursday, July 7, 2011

Filming tonight

about two months ago I auditioned to dance in a music video for two local artists. The song is great and so super catchy! (I wish it was out already so I could share it!)
Here is the teaser from the first day of shooting!
Tonight we are filming at District night club in boston, then the video will be off to the editing tables!! I cannot wait for it to come out, though I am sad that this is the final night with all of my girls. They are all amazing, beautiful, and crazy talented (sometimes I don't even know how I got chosen for the video when I watch the rest of them dance)
Look out for Renee Marcou, she is insanely beautiful, and has one of the best voices I have heard in a long time, She's going places! =)

1 comment:

  1. I loved this! My favorite part was looking for you in every shot. So excited you're doin' things girl!

    ReplyDelete