Sunday, July 10, 2011

My heart has been a messy place lately.

or maybe my heart has just made my mind a messy place? I have been over thinking everything when it comes to Ryan and I don't know why. I just feel like out of nowhere I started to feel a lot more for him than I did before, maybe because of how much I missed him, but the more I feel I feel like he stays at the same point we were at. I haven't seen him since June 19th.. almost an entire month, and yet I feel like he doesn't really care that much that we haven't seen each other.
I know he cares, if he didn't care he wouldn't have called me Friday night. If he didn't care he would just straight out tell me, because he is that kind of person.. he's not afraid to tell you how it is. So then why do I feel like this?
Maybe I just need to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment