Tuesday, February 16, 2010

but when the river runs dry we're on different sides



you wait for rain and i chase the storm
we just don't see it the same way
you say you want change but you're never sure
we can't go on like this anymore
cause at the end of the day
you wait for rain and i chase the storm





I'd like to say that I am a very mature person. Like all people I have my slips (hence the name). but I find it so strange when people have the audacity to come to me in a situation where I have tried so hard to be the bigger man (well...girl) and tell me to grow up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I think people see things differently. thats what I think. The song "You Wait For Rain" by Kyler England just fits with how I feel in these situations. I am chasing after what I want... I am looking for that rainbow after the storm... and because of that I am someone to blame? I don't like to dwell on things, and I really don't like to make the same mistakes twice. More than anything though, I don't hold on to people who aren't worth waiting for. I don't want to wait for the rain, I want to chase after it, even if there's nothing good in those clouds atleast I can say I got out, got away, went for what I believed in, instead of waiting around for something that is never going to happen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and on that note... I'm getting rid of the bad in my life, the people who make it that bad. I know who I want to be around and the good karma I want to be around, and I'm going to make sure that that is what I have in my life.



as always...
Breathe in Love
Breathe out Hate.


He'll never tell you, he can play guitar....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment