Monday, September 13, 2010

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

ok so I fail at doing this ten days in a row.. but its okay.. I'm still getting it done!

7 things that cross my mind a lot.

1- I SHOULD REALLY GO TO THE GYM! (I say this to myself like every five minutes)
2- not living at home.
3-a real dance job, with a paying company
4-choreography, what am I going to do, I should work on some things
5-music... I need to find more.. I need some for my classes.. I need some for my classes thats not going to drive me up a wall
6-If I'm really ready to teach younger kids
7-Alex.. of course.. I don't get to talk to him much during the week anymore.. I wonder a lot what he is doing while I'm running around like a mad woman.






In other news.. The weekend was great! I got to go to Dean and see some old friends and celebrate Laura's 22nd! Had some drinks, caught up with everyone... oh.. AND BROUGHT BACK THE BANANA SUIT! Saturday was my cheer squads first game! Alexa and I were super nervous about it.. and three of the girls ended up there only 15 minutes before game time when they were suppose to be there an hour before game time.. which freaked us out a bit! It all worked out in the end.. they did great! I have pictures and a video but I'm at work right now (shhhh I'm totally working hard!) so I'll have to post them a little later! afterwards I got to meet with Nailah and Jean oh oh oh and Miss Alivia for a Janbe event! I am going to be blogging more about it later so you all get to know about it... but it was really awesome seeing everyone! We have a lot of work for this next fund raiser.. but I think its going to work out awesome.
Sunday.. Sunday was football.. football.. football.. oh.. and more football with Alex! I mean... what else would you have done??

Hope everyone else had a great weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment