Sunday, October 3, 2010

my how things cha.... oh.. wait...

I walked into my bathroom today to see two things out of the ordinary. For one.. there is a hole in the wall. A big gaping hole over the sink. Apparently something happened to the medicine cabinet while I was in Connecticut for the weekend. The next was a picture frame on the shelf above the toilet. It has got to have one of the BEST pictures ever taken of my brother and I. We don't have many pictures together.. at all. We had a very big love hate relationship growing up and both of us living back at home again we most def still have the same relationship.
Anyway... this picture reminded me of another picture. I couldn't help but laugh. Sometimes things don't really change and I actually really like that.

Bobby and Britteny, 1989
Bobby and Britteny, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment