Thursday, March 31, 2011

Be Inspired.

My favorite musician, Matt Nathanson, Tweeted this earlier today, its now my new favorite quote.

"Inspired by the fact that perfect is just never going to happen"
That is how I want to think from now on when I choreograph, teach, and dance myself. It's never going to be "Perfect" The dance is constantly growing, steps are molding into each other. Practice will always make better but by what definition is it perfect? There will always be the person who is an 8th of a second off from everyone else, the person who forgot section a repeated after section c, the four year old who waves at their mom and sucks their fingers instead of doing the dance on stage. Thats life... you can either make a big deal about it or you can brush it off and keep going. Be inspired by chaos, destruction, and inperfection... it is what makes things beautiful


5 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post."


    Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed
    reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.



    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation
    3D Modeling
    Corporate Presentation
    3D Images
    Real Estate Publicity
    Multimedia Presentation
    Saad Ali Cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Surgical instruments
    Dental Instruments
    Beauty instruments
    Neurosurgery Instruments
    ENT instruments
    Gynecology instruments
    Orthopedic instruments
    Ophthalmology
    Hollow wear Utensils
    Veterinary instruments
    Surgery Sets

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s great to see good information being shared and also to see fresh, creative
    ideas that have never been done before.
    CCTV karachi
    Security equipment
    Surveillance System

    ReplyDelete