Friday, June 11, 2010

Yea I really am this bored!!!

So I've been living in Mitchell house for 3 nights now alllll by myself! beautiful house and I love it, but my goodness am I bored... so I actually broke down and did one of these.. why not..

Do you think you could forgive someone for cheating on you?
I have. not to the point of ever dating again, but we are friends now.

How long have you been in your current relationship?
sssiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggllleeee

Do you still talk to the person who hurt you the most in life?
naaahhh why would someone do that?

Do you trust people easily?
yeaa people say its one of my flaws. I didn't know trust was a flaw...

Do you currently have a lot of drama in your life?
I try to be as drama free as possible. unfortunately people who surround me do not help this just cause.

Who's the last person you kissed?
Danny..

Is anyone in your family a criminal?
no, they are all boston policemen! haha

Are you currently stressed out about anything?
god when am I not? hahaha... tho I'm pretty chill right now.

Do you know anyone that's a stripper?
LMAO Chelsey Mello. well.. not yet...

Who was the last person you told to shut up?
probably mike... more likely luke..

Who do you miss the most right now?
Steven, Danny, and Prev... all three equally, but all for different reasons.

What was the last thing you lied to your mother about?
being home [in my dorm] when I wasnt haha oh well

Do you believe in giving second chances?
yeah, most of the time. Sometimes people just slip up doesnt mean they are horrible people

Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?
oh man no way!! I wouldnt stand for that crap

Is anyone angry with you at the moment?
I dont think so.

What's the last song you heard?
I've got to see you again- Norah Jones... oh itunes shuffle

Is there anyone in this world you would do absolutely anything for?
indubitably [thats such a good word!]

Do you like the color of your eyes?
sometimes. they are strange and they change so sometimes Im blue and sometimes im green and sometimes im this ugly blue with a yellow ring haha.

How are you feeling right now?
a little tired, but nit ready to sleep

Do you think anyone hates you?
I hope not!!

When you say you love someone, do you mean it?
Always... different types of love maybe, but I'm not one to sling the word around.

What's one thing you recently learned?
That no one ever has you back but yourself.

Are you going to have a baby by the time your 18?
considering Im 22... I'm gonna go with no.

Do you avoid certain people at school or work?
hahahaha more or less at certain friends gatherings at home.

Does anyone like you right now that you know of?
I dont know. I'd love to know tho.. stupid male population.

Would you ever fake your own death?
why? haha no

Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers?
9th grade math teacher, mr barry, he was so cool and he always told stories about the awesome crazy things him and his dog would do, I wanted to go with them! haha

What would make your life complete right now?
getting a job doing what I love, knowing what the hell is going on with some kid haha.

Do people compliment you often?
how much would be often? I think it depends on the week haha

What's one thing you like about the person your thinking about right now?
He allwwaayyyss knows how to make me laugh, and usually does when I'm a crying mess.

Do you have any friends that are pregnant?
not that I know of, have some friends with babies though.

Is a broken heart as bad as it sounds?
yea it is... though the feeling when you realized you are healed is amazing.

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
does lazer hair removal count? if so then yes, yes, and yes!! [I hate body hair sooo bad]

Have you ever ran away from home?
I was like 9.. I made it around the block and then walked home hahaha

Would you ever kill someone?
NO!

Do you ever feel lonely?
a lot more than I should.

Have a lot of people betrayed you?
There are little moments when it happens. never anything major that would kill me... but really tends to piss me off.

Do you believe in God?
Sometimes

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I WISH!! I am a total case of heart on my sleeve.

Do you know anyone that looks up to you?
a couple of the freshman had told me that, Its crazy to think that too... me a role model! hahaha

Are there any people in your life that you wish you never met?
No, they help shape the person I am.

If you could get any tattoo, what would you get?
I already have one... but I do want another one.. something incorporating the boston B [or maybe sox?]and the breast cancer ribbon and the words Forever Faithful

Are you happy with the person you are?
Most of the time.

Do people think your a bad person?
no, Im the goodie-two-shoes.

Have you ever wanted to just run away and start over?
who hasnt?

Have you ever been punched?
for real? no... for fake.. like daily haha

How many people do you know that have been to jail?
I dont think I know any?

Do you love your best friend?
yessssss he's my most favoritist! family<3

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
yesss especially because I seem to have a thing for the complicated ones.

What's one sterotype you think you fit perfectly into?
I dont think I have one anymore..
in highschool I flipflopped between geek and jock.. strange ones to flip flop from I know.

Do you care about what's happening in other countries?
yes, especially when my friends are fighting in those other countries!

Do you get annoyed easily?
no, Im pretty patient with most things and people.

Do you consider yourself high maitenence?
Not at all!!!

Do you think you have a pretty good reputation?
yea I'd say so

Would you ever intentionally and physically hurt someone?
nope

Would you rather play basketball with Michael Jordan, or soccer with David Beckham?
Basketball with Jordan!! maybe he can teach me how to not suck at it haha

What was your nickname in high school?
Hyslipper.

Why aren't you with the person you were first in love with or almost in love with?
He cheated on me the first long weekend of freshman year of college. Good job idiot.

What was your last text about?
Jess Pretty telling me she was getting here nice and early! =)

Who was it from?
Pretty!

What are you listening to?
Itunes, currently some paramore!

Have you held hands with somebody in the past three days?
nopers =(

What is the background on your phone?
My decorated grad cap.

How about your computer?
the celtics dancers... MOTIVATION!

Is there someone of the opposite sex that means alot to you?
yessssssssssss too bad he doesnt know it haha. stupid boys.

Ever been called a bitch?
ohh ya haha

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yes, my best friend is obsessed with them! haha

How long could you go without cursing?:
depends. I can usually control myself pretty well.

Did anything annoy you today?
my friends sucking.

Have you consumed alcohol in the past 24 hours?:
nurrp. a glass of wine would be stellar right now tho.

Will you be up before 7 AM tomorrow?
I hope not!

Who is the last person you were in a car with?
well. it was a dean van.. with mike, luke, jen, and $800 worth of groceries haha

What were you doing at 8am this morning?
pushing the snooz button on my phone.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
talking to sarah.

In the past week, have you cried?
toooniiiigghhhtttttt jhaha.

How often do you straighten your hair?
not very often. though sometimes I get into a random week where Iwill actually do my hair like everyday.yea it generally only lasts a week.. Im such a guy haha

Who is in your inbox?
mike, pretty, hurley, curley, jac, lynn, and steven

What are you currently looking forward to?
people finally moving into this house with me!

Is tomorrow gonna be a good day?
I hope so, tho there is going to be a lot of driving involved!

What are you going to do?
driving to yarmouth, katies grad party, driving to brockton, ryans engagement party, and either sleeping there and waking super early or leaving tomorrow night and driving back to dean.

Have you dated the person you texted last?
no... I dont date girls lol

Are you satisfied with your life as of now?
Is it bad if I say no? theres so much I want that I just havent achieved yet.

Have you hurt anyones feelings within the past three days?
dont think so.

What do you carry with you at all times?
my keys[with wallet attached]

What is the last place you were besides your house?
marshalls

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
mike, we were complaining about the meeting we didnt want to go to the next morning. we alllll make sacrifices michael! hahaha

Did you feel awkward at all today?
at lunch I ate with all the guys... and they were talking all this college sports stuff... I havent had time for espn lately I am clearly very lost. I just ate my sub and tried to figure out whats going on.

In the next 6 months, what are you looking forward to most ?
good tans, good auditions, more time with my three favorite boys, finally seeing my nieces' dance recital, playing with baby Lucas, finding a good job[fingers crossed right?]

Are you planning on seeing any movies in theater soon?
... eclipse.... I know... I know... but we always do it...

Have you ever gone out of your way to make someone happy?
I do that a lot when I care about people.

Is there someone who can ALWAYS make you smile?
yessssssss silly fatrich<3

Have you fallen apart before?
the day I perminantly moved home from dean.. sat on my bed and lost it [and whatta know Im currently laying in a dean room.... go figure]

If you had the chance to travel back in time, would you?
like to fix things in my life, or to just see cool shit? to see cool shit, most def! I wanna see dinos and ancient buildings and beautiful people.

What's on your mind?
nothing of much importance.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
like 1230? I was attempting to sleep, till mike texted complainging about work haha. weird when you are so tired that the body just doesnt seem to even want to shut down and let you sleep.

Is there anything you want to tell someone but you can't?
Hi, I've liked you since we were 19... stupid i know... lets get a pizza and watch the sox? okay great.

Does it bother you when people respond with one word texts?
yessss. I mean I dont pay for texting anymore.. but when I did getting a k back would really grind my geers

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
my new nephew Lucas =)

Do you miss the way things used to be?
I miss low gas prices... thats about it haha

You're extremely quiet, what’s it mean?
different things. sometimes I just like not talking [hard to believe]

Have you ever had to spend the night at a hospital?
yes, but when I was a lot younger.

Are you currently trying to get over someone?
nope.

Who were you with the last time you went out for food?
Roose, Dennis, Shannon, Leanne, Sawyer, MikeyG, and Matt

Have you ever fallen asleep on someone's shoulder?
yesss and I love doing that, Im such a snuggler! haha

What is in your purse?
I dont carry those... at least not very often.

Are you currently logged into Facebook?
haha obviiiiii lmao

Have you stayed up past 3 AM in the past week?
possibly.. tho the weeks seem to be blending together, so we cant be all too sure.

How many blankets are currently in your bedroom?
well seeing as Im at school... 2. well.. 2 1/4... I'm currently working on a new one.

Do you make your smiley faces backwards? Like this (:
No I hate that...

Would you rather get rid of autumn or spring?
Autumn... it means snow is coming.

Would you date people who are younger than you?
I have only dated 1 kid older than me, though Im usually only a few months older than them.

How about older?
1

Have you ever spilled nail polish everywhere?
hahaha yes at my lake cottage.

What's the most you've ever read in a day?
a whole book? idk how long that really is

Are you single?
yes

Kiss on the neck or kiss on the cheek?
oooooooo oh man. neck.

Someone tells you you're beautiful, what do you say?
someone I know I say thanks, someone whose cute... big smile hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment