Thursday, July 15, 2010

Officially Friday! and doing Alivia's qeustions!

  1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
    Geen Eggs and Ham!!
  1. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
    Don't Laugh.. Hannah Montana's home!! She has such a great closet =)
  1. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
    I think 48 hours. Oh freshman year finals week!
  1. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song?
    Gosh I never remember what titles of songs are. how about Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
  1. Who's your favorite Muppet?
    ANNIIIIMMAALLLLL GGARRRRRR *bangs drums*
  1. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
    I wish I could say that it was making horrible faces into cameras... I am so bad with that. I can never take nice photos these days!
  1. What's your favorite Web site?
    I don't want to say it, but Facebook.
  1. What's your favorite school supply?
    Those cool pencils that have the plastic nubs around the lead and when the lead is out you pull that nub out and stick it in the back and theres new pointy lead!!!!! bahahahaha do people understand what I mean??
  1. Who's your favorite TV attorney?
    I don't watch nearly enough tv to know this.
  1. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
    To New York City for Disney Cruise line auditions
  1. Where were you on September 11, 2001?
    8th grade music class. the principle didnt want us to watch but my music teacher believed it was important, so she wheeled in the tv and found the news right as the 2nd plane hit. Funny how you can remember so many details when something like that happens.
  1. What's your favorite tree?
    Ones that have red delicious apples on them =)
  1. What's the most interesting biography you've read?
    Jeff Buckley. He's like my Jesus.

  1. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
    Generals chicken and lo mein!
  1. What's the best costume you've ever worn?
    I've had some really good ones! I think its a toss up between my Sr year of high schools peter pan costume and Jr year of colleges fairy costume.
  1. What's your least favorite word?
    Most def the N word
  1. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
    California. I think Cali would be a really cute name!
  1. Who's your favorite Care Bear?
    Big fan of Bedtime Bear. I love to sleep as much as he does.
  1. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.
    Why what happened the night of my grad party did.
  1. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be?
    Egypt. I was suppose to go there this June until the earthquake hit Haiti which kinda put the honors trip on the back shelf.
  1. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
    HOT POCKETS!!
  1. Where do you go for advice?
    My older sister and some of my closer friends.
  1. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
    Thesaurus, I hate being repetitive with words when writing papers.
  1. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving?
    Nope. I want to but I get really nervous when I feel the pressure of water pushing on my chest.
  1. What's the sickest you've ever been?
    I wanna say my entire life from the ages of 3 to 11. I was such a sickly kid. Had the chicken pox twice, the flu a couple of times, and some weird viruses that kept me home for almost a week that they obviously had no meds to give me.
  1. What's your favorite form of exercise?
    Playing volleyball, anytime, anywhere, with anyone.
  1. What's your favorite Cyndi Lauper song? HAHAHAHA what a good question! Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
  1. What did you do for your 13th birthday?
    Same thing I do every birthday since forever!! Huge sleepover party with karaoke, a scary movie, and a funny movie to fall asleep to =)
  1. Are you afraid of heights?
    No, but I dont like to fall straight down from them, like on the Tower of Terror.. I would NEVER go on that ride!!
  1. Have you ever taken dance lessons? No... Never...
.....
  1. What's your favorite newspaper?
    The Boston Globe! I guess? I don't really read the paper.
  1. What's your favorite Broadway musical?
    Guys and Dolls or 42nd Street.
  1. What's the most memorable class you've ever taken?
    Ballet with Jill. It was the first time that I actually felt like I was learning ballet and wanted to learn ballet.

Film survey was pretty bomb too.

  1. What's your favorite commercial?
    THE MAN YOUR MAN COULD SMELL LIKE!!! bahaha!! I love every single old spice commercial! you should really check out their youtube channel!


  1. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
    Jacoby Ellsbury! thats a celebrity right? yea.. he's my boyfriend!
  1. Do you prefer baths or showers?
    Showers, especially when its cold out and I get to take niiice long hot ones!
  1. Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?
    People stick their gum on their bedpost and rechew it? GROSS
  1. What's your favorite breakfast food?
    My Mimi's Gullets =) ooooo and my stepdads homefries!
  1. Who's your favorite game show host?
    Once again, I don't watch enough TV
  1. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
    Flight. Gas is way too expensive these days.
  1. Do you like guacamole?
    YEESSSS so yum!
  1. Have you ever been in a food fight?
    My best friend threw a tomato slice at me once but thats about it.
  1. Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics. (Better yet, sing them.) a few biggy songs, rockstar by smashmouth, summer love by JT, You're So Last Summer by Taking Back Sunday, thats only four but whatever.
  1. What's your favorite infomercial?
    anything with yelling and excitement!
  1. What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
    Splash mountain in disney
  1. What's on the cover of your address book or day planner?
    Don't have either
  1. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?
    Yes, I love those!

No comments:

Post a Comment