Monday, September 6, 2010

Sure.. I'll do it! DAY ONE

Ten days straight of blogging.. each with a different topic.. a list if you will! =)

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

Day Seven: Four turn offs

Day Eight: Three turn ons.

Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.

Day Ten: One confession.


DAY ONE- ten things to say to ten people...

1)Samantha- I know we say it every day... but I really do miss you. Its funny how everyone always says "you meet your best friend in college" because I already thought I had that going to school with Stephanie... it took you leaving to realize how much you impacted me. You are a sister, a best friend, an amazing cake maker, and a fantastic roommate... I cannot wait to have you back in my life!

2)Stephanie- stop living in Bridgewater! It gets hard having my best friend be 20 minutes away instead of just a bike ride. I still can't believe we have been best friends for 11 years now. I love that I can tell you absolutely anything and you would never judge, you would never think less of me.. you just accept me as I do for you. I don't know what I would do without you.. you're seriously a lifeline, its been so weird/awkward/uncomfortable not waking up to my best friend every day.

3) Alex- Thank you.. thank you thank you thank you. Half the time I don't even know what to thank you for.. but I want to thank you.. for making me laugh when I want to cry.. for being really good at sharing the blankets... for holding my hand... for playing your guitar for me... for always walking on the outside of the sidewalk because you want me to be safe... for cooking... for all the coffee... for laughing at me... for letting me keep a toothbrush at yourr place cuz I know I'd forget to bring mine or leave it at your place... for being so appreciative of all the little things... for taking me for the weird never-put-together awful lucked word maker upper type person I am, accepting it, and liking me anyways.

4)Mom- Thank you for being accepting to the fact that I am an adult now, but still be willing to be there when I slip up.

5)Alivia- I can't say how excited I am that you are coming to live in Mass. I've been so sad that everyone has gone their separate ways and after a summer full of reading each others blogs, tweeting each other, and prolly creeping each other on facebook it will be REALLY NICE to finally sit down to a glass of wine and catch up on all the madness that is our lives! It's a nice feeling to have friends coming close =)

6)Steven- I miss being 5 with you... I miss it being you, me, and Josh hanging around, climbing trees, breaking bones, breaking dolls, riding bikes and making epic hot wheels tracks. I love that you are my best friend, and I love you... you give me that sense of security that home isn't where you live but who you're with.

7) Jill Silverman- I know you will NEVER read this... but I owe you so much. I was a lost foolish kid who had this insane dream to be a dancer when I grew up and you worked me.. made me cry, made my body sore and broken, made me sweat, made me hate you, made me fear you, and made me the most thankful person to be able to take this age old tradition of pink tights and tutus and turn it into something beautiful and true and to love what I do even more. I never touch a barre without thinking about you or wishing that I was in your class sweating, laughing, and being yelled at from across the room because you have eyes in the back of your head. Thank you for the 13 things, thank you for believing in me, thank you for breathing this new life in me to want to unfold and teach to others.

8) Sarah- I miss creating with you. I miss laughing and crying and sharing every detail of our lives. I think it is strange that people say your soul mate is the person that you are suppose to marry and spend their entire life with.. why not your best friend? I think.. you are my friend soul mate... we get each other, we trust each other, we understand what each other are trying to think to say or how we are trying to move... idk.. you get it.. you get me.. and that's a really hard thing to get.. I really appreciate it.

9) Danny and Prev... (yep you count as one) I miss you guys... I miss the old crew. I understand the whole "we get older and we all fall in love" and I know that causes us to separate... but some of the best moments of my life come from the summers I have spent with you... driving hanging out the windows of cars, going to walmart at midnight just to sit in the chairs isle and have a meeting, the constant trips to 7/11. Monthly breakfast dates, doing whatever it takes to dry my tears. You two have always been in such a special place in my heart... you make me feel alive, young, and free when I feel so old and broken.

10) Tyler- Listen kid... I know you're just my boyfriend's roommate... and I know we don't talk too much aside from the whole joking around and taking shit about each other.. but you're good people, a good soul. I know you always want to go to talk to Alex about things when he's not around... but if you need anything and he's not there.. I always am. You open up your home for me and you'll skype me just so Alex can say hi, and you're really cool about everything the least I can do is be a good ear and a good friend. I hope you like the strawberry cheesecake.. I tried my hardest!



Thats it until tomorrow night =)

why is the long weekend over? back to the grind! happy work week all!


4 comments:

  1. Okay, so I know a handful of the people you listed here. But a lot of them, I don't know or know only in passing. And this still touched me. I love your capacity to love. . .

    And Jill Silverman. Ooooohhhh Jill. She's going to kick my ass tomorrow, and I just wish you could be there to witness it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre super sweet!!
    and dont worry.. ill be hoping into a friday class soon enough.. youre gonna have to let me know how cramped it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, level five was so packed today (the first class) she declared "i am getting rid of some of you guys." there are literally almost as many people in five as there are on FRIDAYS. so. yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So i read this the first day you posted it. And cried...but didn't comment. But i'm commenting now. Seriously you don't even understand how much I MISS BEING YOUR ROOMATE!!! I love you so much, and you said it perfectly...i didn't realize til I left just how much you meant to me...just a few more months and we will be REUNITEDDDD <3

    ReplyDelete