Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome Back Welcome Back Welcome Back!

Computer is back up and running! finally!
I feel like I've gone a little insane without it.
Mostly for the reason that I need this to keep my thoughts organized as my life constantly changes. And by constantly I do mean all of the time. I've gone through job changes again, Things are growing and changing with my dance company, with teaching dance,with LIFE!

I feel like I don't know where to start, aside from right now life is pretty good. I can't complain about it.

So I leave this post saying that.. I well, have a lot to say and don't know where to start, but I will... I like to look at this and see where I am, where I am going, how I've grown.. I can't just leave out details while I lacked a computer for three weeks. But for now.. just something to put a smile on your face! Probably the cutest commercial of the superbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment